入学要求 are what you need to meet in order to be eligible to apply at UOW香港学院
学生 (including mature applicants) must have completed a recognised associate degree or higher diploma in a related discipline. The completed qualifications taken for entry need to be pitched at HKQF level 4 at a minimum.
Applicants from unrelated disciplines who have demonstrated foundation knowledge may also be considered. Such applicants will need to demonstrate they have completed a qualification at HKQF level 4 or equivalent, and have met the core requirements or equivalent to be eligible for 72 credit points’ exemption Such applications will be handled in line with the UOW’s Credit for Prior Learning Policy and Procedures.
- Pearson Academic – 54 overall (Reading 54, Writing 54, Listening 47, Speaking 47); or
- Cambridge Advanced - 169 (based on revised 2015 exam format); or
- TOEFL 70 internet (Reading 18 Writing 18 Listening 17 Speaking 17); or
雅思学术- 6.0 overall (Reading 6, Writing 6, Listening 5, Speaking 5); or Equivalent
雅思学术- 6.0 overall (Reading 6, Writing 6, Listening 6, Speaking 6); or Equivalent
Completion of a 2-year tertiary study at an approved institution taught and assessed in English is considered as meeting the English proficiency requirement of the course. The qualification must have been obtained within the previous 2 years.
For admission to bachelor degree programmes, 申请人必须符合以下条件:
obtain Level 3 in Chinese Language and English Language and Level 2 in Mathematics and Liberal Studies plus 一个 Elective at Level 2/ “attained” in an Applied Learning Subject (“3322+2”) in HKDSE; OR
pass AS Use of English and AS Chinese Language and Culture plus 一个 AL subject/two AS subjects in HKALE and Level 2 for Chinese Language and English Language plus passes in five other subjects in HKCEE; OR
Holders of an associate degree or a higher diploma in similar or relevant discipline from a recognised tertiary institution in Hong Kong with a cumulative GPA of 2.0或以上或相等
- Level 2 or above in five HKDSE subjects including Chinese Language (Note 1) and English Language (Note 2);
- If a subject under "other languages" is used for meeting the requirement in (a), 最低要求达到E级;
- A maximum of two Applied Learning subjects graded “Attained” or above can be included for meeting the requirement in (a);
- Satisfy programme-specific entrance requirements (Only applicable to Associate of 业务 in Administration in Accountancy).
- Completion of the College 通识教育文凭 programme (Note 3) or a 一个-year full-time Pre-Associate Degree programme;
- Grade E or above in 一个 General Certificate of Education A-level (or A2)/International A-Level subject. Two Advanced Subsidiary (AS) level subjects will be considered equivalent to 一个 GCE A-Level. 同一科目不能同时在A级和AS级考试中计算;
- A National College Entrance Examination (普通高等學校招生全國統一考試) score above the cut-off lines set for entry into non-government universities (本科二批分數綫)(Note 5) and a minimum English score of 100. Please refer to Chinese version for details; OR
Mature applicants must be over the age of 23 by 1 September of the year of admission and be able to demonstrate aptitude and suitability for the programme applied for.
For applicants who have either learned Chinese Language for less than 6 years while receiving primary and secondary education or learned Chinese Language for 6 years or more in schools, but have been taught an adapted and simpler Chinese Language curriculum not normally applicable to the majority of students in local schools, alternative Chinese Language qualifications (GCEAL/AS Chinese grade E or GCSE/IGCSE Chinese grade C) or grade E in HKDSE “other languages” can replace Chinese Language level 2;
GCE/GCSE/IGCSE subjects, TOEFL or IELTS cannot be used to replace English Language Level 2;
Successful completion of the 通识教育文凭 will fulfil the entrance requirement to 银河国际 associate degree programmes (except Associate of Social Science in Social Work);
For students who have successfully completed the Maths Plus elective course, the qualification acquired under the Programme is comparable to the attainment of Level 2 standard in five subjects including Chinese Language, 香港中学文凭考试英国语文及数学成绩.
The College may admit those applicants whose scores are below the cut-off lines but who can demonstrate good aptitude for the programme at admission interview.
Achieved total score of at least five* in five best subjects of the HKDSE; or
Completing other secondary qualifications awarded overseas; or